Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: EVERIS AEROESPACIAL Y DEFENSA, S.L.U.
Postal Address: Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050, Madrid, Spain
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact with the Data Protection Delegate: You can contact the Delegate of Data Protection in the email email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Your personal data may be processed to:
• Manage queries or requests received, such as requests for information, documents or proposals.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic means (such as email and web notifications) about news, courses, activities, own or third party events, products, services, offers and promotions related to the activities developed by everis and / or its Group
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
In relation to sending communications, the data will be processed until the interested party requests its deletion.
What categories of data do we deal with and what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We treat the user’s data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and we will always treat them according to the purposes indicated in the section related to the purpose.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data you provide may be communicated to the entities of the everis Group, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area. You have an updated list of the entities that make up the Everis Group at https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies and all of them are engaged in activities related to the provision of consulting services.
Additionally, we inform you that your data could be communicated to Treatment Managers, such as the following technological providers, some of which have process and / or support centers located outside the European Economic Area:
- AMAZON INC., Located in Ireland, for the management of information related to the provision of the service (Amazon Web Services).
- SALESFORCE, located in the USA, under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, within the framework of services such as the creation of online forms.
We guarantee that when your data can leave the European Economic Area, they will maintain the same level of protection based on compliance with the provisions set out in European data protection regulations. In this sense, international data transfers will be carried out (i) to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission (ii) based on the provision of adequate guarantees such as standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules, or ( iii) by virtue of the authorization of the competent control authority or other cases provided for in the regulations.
You are the owner of the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right to request access to personal data,
• Right to request rectification or deletion,
• Right to opposition,
• Right to request limitation of your treatment, and to
• Right to data portability;
To exercise these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your ID and detail of the right you wish to exercise.
Likewise, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.