Rapid response light vehicle for EOD/CBRN robots
The aunav.VAN is a light vehicle for rapid response, designed as a command post at the intervention site, in order to cope with the operational needs of EOD /CBRN units.
Includes autonomous energy supply (own power generator), independent air condition, and modular space distribution for EOD /CBRN equipment stowage, offering the maximum safety, stability , sound proofing , and advanced design.
Remote operation of the robot from the security of the interior of the vehicle.
Several engine options
Adapted to in-country regulations.
Versatility of accessories
Customized options for equipment installation.
Excellent all terrain mobility
Its 4WD permits movement in difficult weather and rough terrain
Control Unit (OCU)
A comprehensive control center ensures safety to operators. It is composed of Robot OCU, perimetral video surveillance, outdoor LED lightning and communications system that allows the robot to operate at a distance of between 700 m and 3 km (depending on the ground).
- Mercedes SprinterBrand
- 4x2 / 4x4Traction
- 5,000 kgM.M.A (Maximum Authorized Mass)
- High-roofVan Body
- Certified for in-country regulationsEngine
- ABS, ESP, ASR, BAS y EBVSafety
- 2,616 mmHeight
- 6,967 mmLength
- 2,345 mmWidth
- External Equipment
- > 250 mIllumination
- YesRobotic telescopic pole
- YesLight array
- PTZ IR CameraExternal vision system
- YesTowing hook
- YesExternal power connection
- Inner Equipment
- 14m³Stowage volume
- Steel made- to store and fix EOD outfit and toolsInner stowage
- YesInner panel liner
- Cool / Heat Air conditioned
- YesAnti-skidding floor
- Yes, stand-alone generatorPower supply
- YesSeparation wall
- Table and 2 sliding chairsOffice desk
- LED in all the stowage areaLight
- Control Unit (OCU)
- 2TV Monitor
- PS4 GamepadRemote control
- COFDMCommunication system
- YesRecording capability