The Rugged Operator Control System is the common control unit for the aunav family of robots. It allows the operator to control any of the robots through the use of a single device.
Mobility, simplicity and compact design
Designed according to MIL-STD-461 standards, it incorporates a Tablet PC that integrates a set of buttons and joysticks ergonomically distributed on both sides of the base, guaranteeing, together with its interface, an easy, simple and intuitive control of the robot. The mobility and displacement capacity of the operator is guaranteed by its compact design and low weight, thanks to the use of materials such as carbon fiber in its manufacture. It can display up to 8 simultaneous video streams and integrates multiple communication technologies in a single device.
Common to the aunav family
It improves the user experience and simplifies, facilitates and reduces operator training time by being a common device for the entire aunav robot family.
Its ergonomic design and low weight allows the operator to move over any terrain and weather conditions.
Ease of use
The interface is simple and self-descriptive and meets the operator's expectations.
Configurable by an operator
Each operator has his own user profile and can configure it according to his needs.
- Main features
- 482,2 mmLenght
- 241 mmWidth
- 106,4 mmHeight
- 12,5”Screen size
- IPS, TFT, LCD, FHD (1920 x 1080) multi-touch capacitiveScreen type
- Joisticks, navigators and integrated buttonsOperation mode
- YesBelly support harness
- Wired / Wireless / EMCONCommunications mode
- MN-MIMO COFDM radio, Fiber Optics, EthernetCommunications system
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion BatteriesPower system
- Cargador de doble bahía para dos bateríasBattery charger
- YesHot-swap system
- Approx. 5 h (depending on the operation)Typical operating autonomy
- Carbon fiber, aluminum, 3D plastics and UV technical compositesMaterials
- Main functionalities
- 8 simultaneous video streamsVision system
- YesVideo recording
- YesScreen shots
- YesBlackout mode
- Yes3D robot avatar
- YesUser profiles
- YesPreset positions
- YesRobot diagnostic system