El único robot EOD/IED/NRBQ con sistema de geometría variable que permite aumentar o reducir su ancho automáticamente en pocos segundos.
Varios UGVs en uno
The combination of its variable geometry and self-stabilization system, allows the aunav.NEO HD to adapt to any operating scenario imaginable, including narrow airplane aisles, buses or subways and underground tunnels to wading through debris or traversing wide-open spaces. One robot fits all.
Added to this versatility is easy transport, thanks to the simple and quick disassembly of its components, and the great strength and power of its main arm, which enables it for a wide variety of EOD/IED/CBRN missions.
The advanced remote operation control unit provides the robot with autonomous capabilities that reduce operating times. aunav.NEO HD is also available in the aunav.NEO configuration, even lighter.
Variable geometry system
The robot automatically adapts its width from 400 mm to 680 mm to optimize its mobility and stability in narrow or wide spaces.
It allows to always keep the robot platform in a horizontal position, both on stairs, ramps, slopes or on uneven debris-filled terrain.
Plug & Play technology
Self-detection and real-time configuration of any accessory, without the need for operator intervention.
Its main arm, flippers and batteries can easily be uncoupled from the robot without using special tools, making it easy to transport in any vehicle.
Strength and power
Allows the operator to manipulate and move objects of up to 75Kg easily and skillfully.
Autonomous indoor and outdoor navigation systems generating 3D maps of the environment.
Amplia gama de colores:
- Automaticly maintains platform and center of gravityHorizontal platform & stable centre of gravity
- 4 flippers with independent or coordinated movementTraction system
- 5 km/hMaximum speed
- Approximately 5 h (depending on depending on the operation)Typical operating autonomy
- 45º (depending on surface)Slopes and stairs
- YesPlatform roll and pitch “doggy” movement
- YesAnti-overturn system
- YesObstacle collision avoidance system
- YesDirectional two-way audio system
- Dimensions when folded
- 848 mmHeight
- 564 mmWidth
- 815 mmLength
- Plastic and UV technical compositesManufacturing
- Structure of aeronautical aluminium alloy and high resistance steel alloy.
- Control Unit aunav.ROCS
- Integrated joysticks and switches. GamepadOperations
- Aprox. 5h (depending on task)Typical operating time
- Up to 8 video feed simultaneouslyVideofeeds
- YesVideo recording
- YesBlackout mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteriesPower system
- MN-MIMO COFDM radio, WiFi, Fibre Optic, EthernetCommunications system
- Wired/ Wireless / EMCONCommunications modes