El único brazo interrogador con tecnología robótica para limpieza de rutas capaz de levantar 400 kg y multiplataforma.
Versatilidad en múltiples teatros de operación
The interrogation arm aunav.CID LIGHT, is a folding robotic arm with joints. It is fitted with intelligent control and handling, designed to carry out survey, identification and removal of any type of threat, in particular explosive threats. Its control system is remotely operated by Engineer Units tasked to clear routes and critical installations. To accomplish this mission, it is able to survey, identify, remove and neutralize the threat keeping the operators at a standoff distance.
To accomplish this mission, it may include metal detectors, GPR or CBRN sensors operated from the control unit.
Simplification of motion
Use of preset positions reduces the time to set up the arm. Complex and routine movements such as folding and unfolding are made easy.
Strength and Reach
By means of an extremely precise hydraulic system with 5 DoF. Able to lift 400 kg . Vertical reach of 9 m and horizontal reach of 8.5 m.
Permits the integration of a metal detector and GPR to pinpoint mines and IED.
Permits to choose and see in real time up to 4 cameras, one of them PTZ, other thermal.
Plug&Play, its modular design can be easily adapted to any kind of armoured vehicle.
- Basic data
- 8.500 mMaximum horizontal reach
- 8ºDegrees of Freedom (DoF)
- 9.500 mMaximum vertical reach
- 2Extensible arms
- 400 kgMaximum lift capability
- YesGripper based movement
- YesPreset positioning
- 360ºRotation over its axis
- YesCustomized positioning
- 360º endlessGripper rotation
- IP65Protection Level
- Steel and High resistance aluminum alloy Manufacturing
- Dimension when folded
- 1.010 mm High
- 715 mm Deep
- 2.320 mm Wide
- Control Unit (OCU)
- Touch screen ruggedized tablet with PS4 remote control Model
- Ethernet, COFDM, WIFI, FOCommunication system
- 10,1"Screen size
- All cameras controlled and up to 4 video streaming simultaneouslyVision
- IP65Protection level
- YesRecording capability